Labels

Monday, April 18, 2016

Flat Mules Love

Flat Mules Love


Are there any shoes that you identify with  major moments in your life?

Well, as for me, I can still remember how much I loved my white-and-green mules I wore on the first day at the university.
Flat and comfy, perfect for running between the most distant buildings on campus.
For today, I brought you some beautiful flat mules.
I hope you will like them.

Have a wonderful week.

XX,

Pippi




Flat Mules Love by mspippistyle featuring mule shoes


Mule shoes, 7.830 HUF / Tod's mule shoes, 64.635 HUF / Julie Dee pattern leather shoes, 26.480 HUF / Oscar de la Renta mule shoes, 97.935 HUF / Zinda beige flat shoes, 25.465 HUF

6 comments:

  1. Ooh I love these!! Great picks!

    www.maggiealamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute picks!

    www.lesleyandeve.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mules my current fave at the moment. i love the white one :)

    ♥ from www.expatpetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete