Labels

Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Florida

As temperatures are getting higher, I always start dreaming of a place I can spend the most beautiful days of the year. Since my balcony is of the worst siting ever, I rather only dream of a dream place rather than creating it. But, heyy.... A girl can dream. :) (And my husband wants to build a new house, so hope is still there :))

I was recently inspired by Douglas Elliman and their Florida page to create my dream Florida room. The challenge was to create a Florida room from my perspective. 


So here is my mood board for my dream Florida room:


Florida

And now here are some tips for decorating your Florida room (or any other room) in your house:

-Natural materials. 
They are classy and never go out of style.

- Tropical prints.
As they are quite "strong" patterns, be careful with them.

-Choose comfy seats.
Who wants to spend their precious free time in uncomfy circumstances.

- Do not choose "sensitive" flowers/plants.
Cactii are the bestchoice as they do not need much care and do not need much pampering.



If you live in the South, you probably have a Florida room and already have your own ideas how to furnish/design it. Please, share your thoughts.

Thanks for stopping by.

Your comments are always appreciated.

XO,

Pippi


Florida by mspippistyle featuring a porcelain vase

No comments:

Post a Comment