I love ginger.
I love carrots.
Why not use them together?
- 1 celery
- 1 small fresh ginger (I used 2 Tbsp, but I like ginger)
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- some black pepper
- 750 g carrots
- 1 dl coconut milk
- Chop celery, carrots and ginger to prepare them for the pot.
- Heat 2 l of water, add salt and cook the vegetables.
- Once it is simmering, reduce heat and let it simmer for about 25 minutes, until the carrots are soft.
- Once the vegetabless are cooked well, spill out unnecessary water.
- Puree until smooth.
- Add coconut milk and pepper.