Labels

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Armoires



Some of you might remember my post about my dream home office, where I mentioned that we are planning to move to  new place. 
Well... originally it was planned to be finished by November but it is still not really close.

As I am trying to be positive  about it, I take this delay as a chance to think more about the deco. And what other thing decides more about the style of a room than the armoires in a room.
When I first came across with the wide selection of the armoires at chairish I was mesmerized. They have such a wide and unique selection, from simple to unusual, from vintage to modern styled ones.

Here is my current fav armoire from their selection, along with the accent pieces I would design it with.
Doesn't this beautiful green armoire scream for golden and brass?
Well, for me it does.



How about you?

Do you like Chinese style armoires?

I am really interested in your opinions.

Thanks for reading!

XO,

Pippi


4 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that it is taking longer than expected, but hopefully it will be that much more exciting the day that you have it all done :)

    StyledByBlondie.com

    ReplyDelete