Labels

Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Tested: Avéne & Biore

Biore Self-Heating One Minute Mask

 The minute I started to rub the product into my face it started to self-heat which feelt amazing on my skin.
I used it before going to bed. All that is required is a wet face , and 1 minute is truly enough for it to make a visible effect. After washing it off my face with a luewarm water, my skin felt really clean and fresh.
I love the use of charcoal in the mask as it hydrates the skin and removes all the dirt and toxins. This product is definitely one that comes on my  re-purchase list.


Avéne 
Cleanance Cleansing Gel is especially for sensitive oily blemish-prone skin. Mine is not like that so it caused a bit of dryness but not that much as to quit using it. I rather paid more attention to hydration than usual because the feeling of 'clearness' after using it really convinced me. :) 

But if you have dry skin, this product is definitely not for you. 
What I found a bit strange was that it is a soap-free product but smells like soap. I like the smell of soap so it does not really disturb me but  I was a bit surprised.I just did not expect the smell of soap in a soap-free product.  :)

How about you? Have you tested any new products recently?
Any recommendations?

Thanks for stopping by.

XX,

Pippi



This post was not sponsored in any way, all opinions are mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment