Love or Hate?
Tuesday, January 28, 2014
I love ginger.
I love carrots.
Why not use them together?
- 1 celery
- 1 small fresh ginger (I used 2 Tbsp, but I like ginger)
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- some black pepper
- 750 g carrots
- 1 dl coconut milk
- Chop celery, carrots and ginger to prepare them for the pot.
- Heat 2 l of water, add salt and cook the vegetables.
- Once it is simmering, reduce heat and let it simmer for about 25 minutes, until the carrots are soft.
- Once the vegetabless are cooked well, spill out unnecessary water.
- Puree until smooth.
- Add coconut milk and pepper.
Monday, January 27, 2014
Hi Everyone! I hope you had an amazing weekend!
Mine was fantastic! I went and tried on wedding dresses
Although I didn't say "Yes to the dress", it wasn't because I didn't like them, it was because I loved them all...
Sorry for the quality of the photos. We only used iPhones.
Thursday, January 23, 2014
Wednesday, January 22, 2014
Monday, January 20, 2014
Sunday, January 19, 2014
Friday, January 17, 2014
The other day I read an interesting article about decorating clothes hangers so I rushed to the shops and bought the essentials.
Here is the result:
What you need:
- wooden clothes hangers
- acrylic paint
Paint the hanger with acrylic paint. Let it dry. Cut the pattern from the napkin. Remove its top layer, you only have to glue the top layer on the hanger. Glue the hanger (only where you want to put the patern) and then put the pattern on it. Push it slightly so that no air remains under the pattern. Varnish the whole hanger. Let it dry.
Thursday, January 16, 2014
Monday, January 13, 2014
Happy Monday! I wish you a prosperous week!
Barret - H&M, Shirt - A.Basiel (men's), Vest - O'rsay, Necklace - Etsy, Skinnies - F&F, Boots - 5th Avenue, Bag - Orsay, Ring - Újvilág Óra Ékszer