Labels

Friday, June 17, 2016

Hello Hydration



To be honest, I have neglected my hair lately.So it needed urgent help. 
I heard  and read good things about  the Inecto Naturals hello hydration coconut hair treatment so I decided to give it a try. 

First of all, I love the odour. And the  organic coconut oil  did the best with my hair. When I first put it on, I thought it will make my hair 'heavy' but when I washed it away, I immediately felt that it won't be the case.
The hair ends looked much more beautiful and healthy even after one treatment. My hair feels soft and is well- managable. The only thing that did not meet my expectations  was the shine. I expected that it would give my hair more shine. Maybe next time I will try their hair oil which promises lovely shine.




And top all that the box says: "We beleive in naturals. We have no unnecessary nasties. We are not tested on animals. We are vegan friendly." Pempering for the heart.

XX,

Pippi


No comments:

Post a Comment