Labels

Friday, August 24, 2018

The First 16 Months ...



First of all, sorry for being a bit quiet about my son. I hardly ever find the time to sit down and write down my experiencs as a mom.

But now, that my son turned 16 months old I feel like it is time to share some of my experiences with you.

The mere facts are:
89 cm, 15 kg, 16 teeth




But as any proud mom would do, I want to boast about what he already can:

- run
- go up and down the stairs,
- open and close wardrobes, even the ones with a baby safe opening system. :) Hell, they were a waste of money....,
- open the fridge and find his favourite stuff,
- take off his shoes and clothes,
- climb out of the bath tub,
- open the door with a key,
- tell appr. 50 words,
- help me cleaning. 


Fav activities:
-watching dogs and cats,
- imitating the sound of cars,
-yelling 'Mom' (the sweetest thing ever)
- riding a tricycle

And the inevitable question: Are you planning to make him a sibling?

Of course! Soon!



Earlier I posted about how to get back in shape after pregnancy which you can read about here.

About baby carrying you can read more here.


About breastfeeding you can read more here

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.


XO,

Pippi


No comments:

Post a Comment