Labels

Saturday, July 25, 2015

10 Random Summer Facts







1., While I was at university I never travelled away in the summer. I was glad being able to spend time at home with my family.


2., I have several dream destinations I really want to visit but my ultimate dream destination is:  Peru. 
Seeing Machu Picchu would be a dream come true.


3., As my husband doesn't really like flying, so he did not come with me when I visited my friend on Malta in June.


4., My wedding was in the summer but the weather was, unfortunately, rather as if  it was autumn.


5., I prefer bikinis.


6., In the summer I often cycle to work.


7., During the summer I eat as much watermelon as I can.


8., I love swimming in the Danube.


9., In the summer I prefer natural waters to thermal waters.


10., I don't like air conditioning. I neither use it in the car nor at home.


+ 1., I love seaviews.








Thanks for stopping by.

XO,

Pippi





No comments:

Post a Comment