Labels

Monday, January 9, 2017

Tested - Dove Derma Spa

Happy Monday Everyone,

I hope you had a nice weekend. Mine was quite busy with some  plumbing works done in the house and this week won't be more relaxing, either. But by the end of the week the baby's room will get painted. I am so excited. :)

For today I brought you a review of two products tested lately:

Dove Nourishing Care In Shower Argan Oil and Derma Spa Goodness Body Lotion



Shower Oil

My skin is not dry (Thanks God), still, I love using body oils and shower oils, especially in the winter. Since I am pregnant it has become even more important for me, as I try to do my best to prevent stretch marks.  The odour is really pleasant, not to intensive I love the extra moisture this product gives my skin. This shower oil contains Moroccan Argan Oil which I think is really-really efficient.

Body Lotion


This product is one of the products in the "Derma Spa Goodness" family. The fragrance is very mild but lasts quite long.  It has a note of vanilla with citrus, ginger and apple. 
After using it, my skin feels smooth and soft. This body lotion is also targeted for dry skin. As I do not have dry skin, I was a bit worried if it was absorbed quickly but I had no problems with it  and love the way my skin feels afterwards (no greasy feeling!). 

You may have realized by now that I usually love Dove products and it is not any different with these two products, either. They are totally worth the price.
Fortunately, they  did not cause any kind of irritation or redness. They are suitable for sensitive/dry skin but also very nice for normal skin in the winter when your skin needs extra care. 

How about you? Have you tried any of these poducts? What were your impressions?

Thanks for stopping by.

If you are interested in further product reviews, you can read some here, here and here.

Your comments are highly appreciated.

XX,

Pippi


No comments:

Post a Comment